Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Printables


I am a bit embarrassed to admit, I have had picture frames up in the front entrance way for well over six months now waiting for pictures to be put in them. I just never got around to ordering the right pictures to fill them up. That has changed. The first thing you see as you walk into my house will no longer be six empty frames and two side ways pictures hanging on the wall!
(Sorry for the crappy pictures I keep forgetting to take pictures during the day)
I did not fill them with pictures, because ours are now outdated and I just refuse to hang the old ones, as cute as they are... I really need to get new family photos in the new year!!
But for the temporary fix this will do. I removed two of the frames which made a difference in the lay out. I love it! (I really need to start taking befor and after pictures.)

I found these printables here
top
1. Jones Design Company love that I could add a few scriptural Christ centered ones to the wall
2. Polkadots on Parade
3. For the life of me I can't find the link. UGH! Really thought I bookmarked them all.
4. Betty Crocker Wannabe
bottom
1. & 2. Love from home
I used the making a list and sleigh bells ones

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to use all printables until you have new photos! Thanks for linking back to my blog, glad you liked my printables!

    ReplyDelete